Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oreo's


Watching Hercules, one of Mom's all time favorite Disney movies-yes I can sing ALL the songs.

It's a good thing I can wipe anything off my sofa with soap and water and it doesn't stain!


So I pretty much limit the intake of sugar at our house, for my sake as well as Aurora's. The Easter candy was thrown out today since whenever she saw it she threw a fit unless she got some. I don't put up with fits so.... the Easter candy had to go to save us both some sanity. Anyway, last week we were both sick and Aurora pretty much hadn't wanted to eat anything even blackberries so I thought an Oreo might get some calories in her. This was her first Oreo. I had bought them a couple days before and I hadn't bought any Oreo's in over 6 months so it was love at first bite.

Yes, I was worried about her caloric intake. She keeps going down in the weight percentile and staying pretty steady at between 75-90% for height. She is currently at 35% for weight, which would be hard for me to believe if I didn't weigh her myself, but I do. All the babies her age must be real chunks cus my baby girl still has some super cute thighs. I guess I feed her too many fruits and veggies?Is that possible? I mean the kid seriously loves french fries and has recently discovered sauces. I have yet to find one she doesn't like. So ranch, BBQ, and honey mustard are all hits at are house. I guess she just got lucky and got her Daddy's metabolism.

I put a shirt on her today its 18-24 months which is the size she wears.She's 15 months.If she raised her arms her tummy was really showing. Seriously the shirt wasn't too short last week, she just went through a huge growth spurt. I refuse to put her in 2's before Gideon is born. I don't know if I can wait that long since I don't believe in tummy shirts or mini skirts so maybe she will just have like 4 shirts in 11 weeks that are long enough. She will be 18 months when Gideon is born in 11 weeks,YES 11 to go!Crazy, huh! I'm starting to get so excited. I cant wait to hold him and see who he looks like and have him stop kicking my cervix-small things ya know.

No comments: