Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Saturday is a special day...













As per the song we don't usually get ready for Sunday since I make sure my house is clean and all my laundry is done before the weekend hits. Well actually I do that everyday... I am a bit obsessive. But anyway we try to always do something fun and special as a family even if its only going to a new park. Last Saturday we went and explored Vaihingen a bit.Spring is teasing us with temperatures in the 30's and 40's. We went to the "Mall" and got Ben's watch fixed, had lunch in the food court, went to an Indian grocery store and got some yummy new spices that I used this week with great success, got dessert to go at a cafe and just wandered around really which is always fun in Europe, just to see the people and the architecture. Then we found a fun park and everyone but me ate dessert (gotta love diets) and then we played. All the weird and awesome playground equipment is normal. Seriously Germany has the best parks I have ever seen and they are every where! Then we drove around all the surrounding villages around Weissach looking for an Imbiss(tiny and I mean size of a closet tiny restaurant with cheap fast food) with no success which is very sad but we had a great day!

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

Looks like a fun day!

Donna Leavitt said...

What a great day. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Germany so much.