Saturday, March 27, 2010

Owww!

So we are back from our five day vacation and we had a wonderful time but it will be a couple days before I get around to posting about our fun adventures. I have six cavities(my first) with several needing root canals this next week and they well they HURT.So I am off to get back to my Viccadin induced stupor and the Honey Walnut Pound Cake I made earlier.

*Yes, my family can now do their evil little dance. Finally after 27 years of horrible oral hygiene I have a cavity and not just one. So I guess I deserve it.I have now become the toothbrush, floss,and mouth wash Nazi at our house!

I will also add how incredibly thankful I am that we have full coverage dental insurance as it would cost over ten thousand dollars to fix my teeth without it. Dentists are a bit expensive over here!

No comments: