They are getting too big too fast! The other day I looked at my baby boy and almost cried. He is starting to look like a little boy.He is full out cruising and can stand by himself if he doesn't realize what he's doing. He doesn't have a lot of confidence yet so that buys me another month I think before he lets go of the furniture and walks by himself. He is into EVERYTHING! He loves the fact that standing he can get that food that's sitting on the couch! Food I think is Gideon's great motivator. I cant state enough how much this boy loves to eat. He just makes us laugh! Aurora calls Gideon buddy sometimes now too. I think its adorable.She is so funny with her vocabulary. She knows a ton of words. For example she can name almost everything on her body correctly. From her teeth to her toes to knees etc. But if she doesn't like a word she renames whatever it is to something she prefers. Such as Guink is milk. She can say milk just fine, she knows its milk but she wants Guink. Or coo cream instead of ice cream. She can say Ice cream too. She is just my goose(which I'm not allowed to call anyone else).
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Just another day at the park
They are getting too big too fast! The other day I looked at my baby boy and almost cried. He is starting to look like a little boy.He is full out cruising and can stand by himself if he doesn't realize what he's doing. He doesn't have a lot of confidence yet so that buys me another month I think before he lets go of the furniture and walks by himself. He is into EVERYTHING! He loves the fact that standing he can get that food that's sitting on the couch! Food I think is Gideon's great motivator. I cant state enough how much this boy loves to eat. He just makes us laugh! Aurora calls Gideon buddy sometimes now too. I think its adorable.She is so funny with her vocabulary. She knows a ton of words. For example she can name almost everything on her body correctly. From her teeth to her toes to knees etc. But if she doesn't like a word she renames whatever it is to something she prefers. Such as Guink is milk. She can say milk just fine, she knows its milk but she wants Guink. Or coo cream instead of ice cream. She can say Ice cream too. She is just my goose(which I'm not allowed to call anyone else).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like the weather is nice there. He is so cute. Sorry to hear about all the dental work you have coming up, not fun!
Post a Comment