He is so very proud of himself! His crib doesn't have a bumper right now since he ripped his old one away from the crib so I had to order another one which is on its way.
Aren't my teeth cute!
I cant believe it has already been 8 months! This little man amazes me everyday! He has the sweetest temperament. BUT he is growing up way too fast. He is cruising, crazy huh! He pulls himself up every where which is driving me crazy! He likes to climb stairs which terrifies me since our stairs are so steep and he is so fast that I cant keep track of him every second. He gets into EVERYTHING! He is starting to use the push walker and will walk across our living room that way. It really is true that each child is so different. Aurora walked at 15 months. Gideon will be walking by the time he is 9 months. He also got his bottom two teeth about three weeks ago. I keep forgetting to post that. He is enjoying his new teeth and using them with great success. His favorite food so far is meatballs. He really enjoys crawling into my shower and eating soap too. I cant let him in the bathroom or within twenty seconds he is eating soap. ??? He will eat anything though obviously.He loves to explore and really loves our cat Norah. She is so good with him! Bless her little heart she gets her tail pulled and full body hugs regularly. Oh, how I love this little boy.
At 8 months:
He is 20.4 pounds, and that is
at the 57th percentile for weight.
He is 29 inches, and that is
at the 82th percentile for height.
He is already out growing his 6-12 month old clothes.At 8 months he is the same height Aurora was when she turned one!
1 comment:
Say it isn't so. Where is my baby?
He looks terrific! :)
Post a Comment