Monday, March 15, 2010

I am thankful

So for a little over a month I have been sick. Not just ehh I dont feel up to snuff but all out ickiness. Why?! if you figure it out let me know I'm all for answers but needless to say I am a tad frustrated and would like to feel better.I might even*gasp* go to a doctor. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT, just for those people who are thinking hmmm... NOPE! So anyway I thought I would focus on the things I am thankful for instead of my frustrations for a moment.

I am thankful for you, my family friends and adoring(insert sarcasm) public. I miss you and love you and you all need to update YOUR blogs. I need some news people! Small tangent over and I am thankful for my daughter who is obsessed with frogs(The princess and the frog)to the point that I woke to the song "if I were human" going through my head the other morning. What on earth was I dreaming?! Any who and my little boy who thinks I am the funniest person on earth. My husband who was force feeding me water every half hour the other night to cure my mysterious illness( love ya hun but water is not a cure all). I am thankful for my cat that will be presenting me with kitty granbabies in the next month. I am thankful that this weekend we are going vacation to Czech Republic, Bavaria, and Austria. We will be staying here:Resort Reutmühle in Waldkirchen if you want to look it up. It is in Germany where Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic meet. Its about 4 hours west from where we live.I am thankful that I wont have to cook for a week. I am thankful that it was actually 40 degrees here today and that I found my wallet that fell out of pocket which caused me to have a mini heart attack. I am thankful for chocolate ice cream cake and grilled shrimp and rice which was yummy. I am thankful for the savior and how much my little daughter loves her Jesus as she calls him. I am thankful for prayer and repentance and love.

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

Your vacation sounds wonderful. And after a month, I do think it's time for the doctor - hope it's something easy for once :)

debra said...

When are you going to the doctor?