There is light at the end of the Tunnel!
Tonight, I am very tired but good. Over the last couple days Ben and I have been discussing the future, and we are planning on moving to Virginia in May-July of next year! Yay! We will have saved up enough money to start our business, buy another car, and a grand piano. So I'm excited to have a time line. I'm a planner, not quite as bad as Shelly-love ya, but almost. My life has been driving me crazy so we created a plan.
On other good news, well for me. We are going to Germany this summer for 3 weeks. We are going to Bavaria. I am so excited to get away and be a family. I think Ben is going to make himself sick on bread while we are there. His big thing is we have to be close to a bakery. I think it's hilarious! I can understand though.
Also, on the news of trips I'm going to Houston for a week in April and will get to be there when Donna and Brad bless Victoria. Aurora will get to meet some of her cousins and three of her Aunts! I'm so excited to get to meet my new niece, she has been long awaited and is such a blessing! I'm so happy for Brad and Donna.
Goodnight all, it's 9 and I'm going to bed . Crazy but true!
Asia
Yes, that is a pig with a tiara and tutu! We are raising her right to believe in such things.
5 comments:
Hi sweet Asia. I was so happy to read a little about your life and see your absolutely beautiful family. I hope you are well.
I am happy for y'all. It is always wonderful to have a plan and know the general direction your life is going!
Asia, what is in Virginia? Is Ben planning on still working and doing the company? Does that mean you will not be buying Grandma's house? Lots of questions but I am glad that you were able to make plans - for me too it helps to have a sense of what will happen and when I can plan on it happening.
I am so glad you were able to decide together what the plan will be. I hate uncertainity, so I hope this gives you peace. Can I go with you to Germany, eat a lot of chocolate, then do lunges around a hotel?
Asia,
In a later post it said you were moving to Tampa, but are you seriously considering moving to Norfolk? If so yay for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment