Izzy
Elliot
Sarah
Clara
At least the boppy gets some kinda use out of it!
Sarah giving Elliot a bath
I hate that always at the most picture perfect moment I don't have my camera. Aurora and William-her cousin, fell in love tonight. It was the cutest thing. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other. He's 7 months. She's 11 weeks. He kept wanting to hold/hug her. So cute! It was great. It was the first time Aurora has interacted with another baby.
Tonight was enrichment for the Relief Society's birthday. I cooked for 50, about 25 came. When I cook for 25, 50 come. A tad frustrating but the extra food went to sick families in our ward. I love my calling, its a bonus for me that people can come to a church event and actually want to eat the food and want 2nds. This has been the worst flu season, I have ever seen and since it keeps going from 70 to snowing its not over yet. -Yuck, Yuck go away and don't come back another day! So I'm glad the extra food could help out.
Kath, the plan is to start our business in Norfolk, Virginia. It has the mix we want. College students and a huge military base. Ben and I both like Viriginia and its only 3 hours from D.C. So he will work a "normal" job for a year, and we will start construction, etc. the last couple months and then open. Then we wont eat into our savings , till we open hopefully. He will probably not be working for his current company for that year, but it is possible.
So, Aurora has decided she's too big to nap during the day. It's driving me crazy! I live for her afternoon nap, I can either nap as well or do exciting things like the dishes, or laundry. Woohoo, I know but no one else is gonna do them and I've become a clean freak. Bizarre I know. The cats can't/ won't clean hmmm....... I wonder. In my head I have visions of them doing chores like in Cinderella. That would be fantastic! There are four of them so hey they would be done in no time. I love my cats and for all those that wondered; they are still as spoiled and well loved as before Aurora. They are my kids too! Mama will vouch for them they are amusing cats. Yes, I'm a cat lady. I will admit it. At least my house doesn't smell like cat pee. Wow, I went off topic, anyhoo toodles!
1 comment:
We love the cat pics! My personal fav is the cats grooming each other. Very fun!
Post a Comment