I have given into the many, many, many requests to do this. Well I can honestly say I have created this blog because I have way to many cute pictures of Aurora to not share and emailing them is a pain to send and receive! So here is my up, down and around life with my daughter as we pine away for Ben's return to our family from the great Sandbox people like to call Iraq.
My Blog title says it all I think. I'm 25 and a married stay at home mom. I love my husband, my children and my life. I honestly have never been happier. But I still feel like I am growing up. I hope that never ends, so here's to future adventures, trials, an increase of knowledge and general life changing moments.
I never thought my life would turn out this way. I never thought I would attend Texas Tech University( I didn't even know where Lubbock was when I applied),that I would marry someone like Ben, that he would be deployed 3 weeks after we got married, that I would bury one of my children, or that we would actually choose to have Ben go back to Iraq to work. But hey I'm married to an amazing man who is wonderful to me, I'm the mother of two beautiful babies and I lead a very blessed life here in Amarillo. The place I always made fun of my relatives for living in. God truly does have a plan for each of us and I am thankful that my life has not gone according to my own.
So today I leave you with one of my favorite quotes " Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life." I have no idea where this is from. I heard it in a movie trailer for a movie I really didn't want to see and looked very R rated.You were there Beth, I remember. But I love the sentiment because its so easy to get caught up and live for tomorrow. Declan taught me to live for today, to be thankful for right now and I am. Hopefully I will never take things for granted again. Love to you all and happy reading my ramblings.
Asia
2 comments:
Hooray!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you finally did it! This is the same format I chose when I started our blog! :) How can your little girl look so different in all of those pictures? It is incredible. I love the pink snow outfit. I love you, Asia and am excited to check on you here and see my beautiful niece all the time. You didn't even tell me you started this, should I be offended?
I am so glad that you joined the blogging world! You will love it and so will we as we get to see the latest and great that Aurora and you and Ben are doing. I love the pictures down the side - she is such a beauty!
Post a Comment