It's Tuesday but I figured people would still want to see pictures of Aurora and her first chocolate. Yes, I let her suck on her bunny's ears but only long enough to take pictures of her and subsequently have her get mad at me for doing so. I honestly don't blame her at all. I prefer chocolate to formula too!
Today, I had my wonderful repair guys( it took going through 4 other bad handy men to find them) put quarter round throughout the house and floor/wall board in the kitchen. It looks really good. They also painted the trim in my bedroom the only thing I never got around to painting. They also patched the hole where there used to be a fan in the kitchen and primed it.Thursday they are going to fix the sheet rock in the garage, paint the kitchen ceiling and my new shower door is on order at Lowe's. It will be done!!! Wooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I am cheering for myself and all my hard work. I thought it would never be done!
1 comment:
Asia, she is so cute! And her grandma looks so happy to be with her! I am glad that she is around you. You'll have to take pictures of the house when you're all done! By the way, I love the castle background for your blog - reminds me of Germany.
Post a Comment