So two weeks from today Aurora is finally getting Allergy tested as well as tested for diabetes. I know she has food allergies just not what she is allergic to exactly but she has diabetic symptoms as well. She has since she was tiny so I'm so glad to have a new pediatrician who can understand me, is intelligent and seems to care. He also wanted to have her tested before I said anything after reading her chart. So yay for a good pedi! Also, Aurora doesn't scream every time she sees him so that's positive too.I'm trying to convince her he looks like Pawpaw(grandpa) so thus is a nice guy.I don't want her to be diabetic but I just hope we can get some answers finally so we can treat the problem!If she is diabetic at least I will have experience dealing with it and will be prepared.
* I have been worried about: her weight, she has constant explosive diarrhea( to the point were we cant potty train her till we fix this), she feels tired a lot but sleeps at least 12-14 hours a day, she is always thirsty( she drinks more water every day than is suggested for adults) her urine has an odd smell but she doesn't have a UTI, etc.It is constantly heart breaking being a parent!
2 comments:
I"m so glad you found a doctor that you are comfortable with. We'll see what the tests show.
I hope you will finally get to the bottom of it. It will be nice once you know what is going on. Good luck, and best wishes with it all.
Post a Comment