Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Late but oh well..













The pictures are in opposite order than they should be sorry!

Our Easter morning egg hunt. We had thirty two plastic eggs and the Easter bunny forgot to hide the boiled ones but Aurora would have been fine with a dozen. She had so much fun though! Next year I think the Easter bunny gets to come after church during nap time that way Aurora will actually be awake instead of a chocolate eating zombie. It takes her a good 45 minutes to completely wake up in the morning. Its better if you don't mess with the watch cartoons, snuggle with a blankie and drink juice routine! Gideon's favorite thing was the Easter tootsie roll pops. He basically had one in his mouth all day.He is much better than Aurora at eating lollipops he always holds the stick and doesn't get super sticky which I really appreciate!

* I'm a firm believer that the Easter bunny is NOT Santa Claus, so thus does not bring a million presents but he brings candy, a book or coloring book and a small stuffed animal.

No comments: