On Thursdays in the town center(where the fountain is)there is a small open air market. I love to buy produce, cheese, bread, meat and plants from the actual people who produce these things. Sorry the pictures aren't super I was trying to be inconspicuous as I didn't want to look touristy. Aurora loves that at every stand the owner gives her something so its a win/win! The other pictures are just German buildings on our way there. Its a two block walk. On this particular day we went to the park first played then bought strawberries and consumed 95% of them in our walk home. Did I mention its only two blocks,those were some GOOD strawberries!This is one of the reasons why I love living here.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Thursdays
On Thursdays in the town center(where the fountain is)there is a small open air market. I love to buy produce, cheese, bread, meat and plants from the actual people who produce these things. Sorry the pictures aren't super I was trying to be inconspicuous as I didn't want to look touristy. Aurora loves that at every stand the owner gives her something so its a win/win! The other pictures are just German buildings on our way there. Its a two block walk. On this particular day we went to the park first played then bought strawberries and consumed 95% of them in our walk home. Did I mention its only two blocks,those were some GOOD strawberries!This is one of the reasons why I love living here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment