Okay so I never feel like my life goes to plan or that I get what I want ever. Occasionally, but very rarely. So life is going a little too smoothly right now. Ben's job is secure,my pregnancy is a breeze for the first time(I'm afraid I'm gonna jinx myself with that one!)we are going to move to Stuttgart the logistics and timing of that move are atrocious but oh well, and I also am having a boy. This is making me a little afraid. Whats gonna happen? Who's gonna die? Its probably all the pregnancy hormones but all the good is putting me on edge! But I do feel superbly blessed. Maybe I can run with that train of thought, hmm.
Oh, and the funny thing is when I told Ben it was officially a boy he jokingly said well now we can be done. I hate it when people tell me that.Well the thing is right now I would be okay with that. Its an odd feeling, I have never felt that way before. I cant see us with more than two kids is that odd? We plan on having two more after Gideon is born (awhile after) but I don't know. Its not like I don't want to be pregnant again or any of that and I'm so excited for the new baby so its an odd feeling so I guess we will see.
Oh, and if you don't like the name Gideon James. I really(not kidding) LOVE the name Landragoran, Lan for short. Its a character out of the wheel of time series, but I love the kind of man who that character portrays. Shelly's friend named her son Sam Wise for the same reason. But Ben vetoed. So if I get too many negative responses watch out we might have a Landrogoran Lowe.Its my turn to pick not Ben's. Ooh, it has gotten too quiet gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment