So Aurora has become a climber and if she can, will climb anything and everything. She is currently trying to scale my very large bathtubs walls because she just has to get in there because hello there is water in there! So Aurora has curls/waves but if you notice in pictures she doesn't. If I let it dry that way it just looks crazy and I'm not so into gel in a one year olds hair. So I thought I would prove the curlies before they get brushed and dried and brushed again. Then she still has hair that sticks in twenty different directions but its better.
So this morning I asked Aurora if she would walk for me. She looked at me grinned and said NO! Daddy. Do I really have to wait till she is 14 months old before this kid walks? She has been ready for 3 months! She is doing much better though and I don't expect her to take that long but she is one stubborn kid and it wouldn't surprise me if that is who/what she is waiting for, her Daddy, so she can walk. For over a month before we went to Germany last summer I tried to get her to say DaDa or Daddy to no avail. We walk out of customs she sees Ben and said Hi Daddy for the first time so maybe shes just waiting for her Daddy.She has this picture of Ben next to her crib so she can see it. She will get it down and carry it around now and pat it. She pats things she loves. I pat her for comfort so now she picks up stuffed animals and pats their bumms which is so entertaining to me.If someone is hurt she will go over and pat them. She loves to put things in boxes or shoes really anything with an opening. She has mastered her circle ring thing that every kid has. I showed her how to do it yesterday and five minutes later she had put it together four or five times in the right order. If she put it out of order she would look at it and take the offending ring off and then put the right size one on. Currently she is very interested in her shape blocks that fit into holes in a box. She is trying hard with that one.I love watching the wheels turn its amazing.
1 comment:
She is one cute and happy kid! You are very blessed Asia!
Post a Comment