d
So my sister Shelly is in California adopting her 6th daughter. This is adoption #2 not 6 and so my mom and I took her girls minus Joy to Galveston for the day.I would like to begin with I never want 7 children though they were all pretty good and generally most people thought they were all mine. I am not old enough nor do I look old enough to have 7 children the oldest being 13.
First we went to Benno's ate loads of seafood. The crab was very popular though Sammi didn't like the actual getting out process just the eating. Don't blame her really.Then we went to Silverleaf Resort and went to the beach for a little less than an hour it was super windy and around 55 degrees so pretty cold. Aurora was the only one who went in the water. She loved it! She's been swimming, and to lakes but this is her first experience with the ocean. It wont be her last. I decided cold or not there wasn't any use trying to keep her away from the water .Then we cleaned up, sanded off and searched for ice cream at the strand to no avail. The strand sustained an immense amount of damage since the water levels where almost 7 feet high so they are still rebuilding the interiors but everything should be open again soon. So we packed back up and went to Moody Gardens where we went to the Aquarium which was very cool. Each Aquarium was 3 floors so you could see it at the top, the middle, and the bottom. They had about ten different kinds of sharks, penguins, and a seahorse hatchery plus much more. The kids all had a blast. Aurora needless to say did not want to leave. So great for every age since I loved it too! By then it was almost five so we in my car stopped at Sonic per request via Becca and Sammie and then drove home amidst way too much traffic. We had so much fun I went to bed at 8:30 and slept till 7 the next day.Don't you wanna come on our next adventure!
3 comments:
I do want to come! Can I? But, then there would be 10 children!
I would love to come too and I don't add any children unless you count me! :) Looks like Aurora really loves the water - much like her mother at that age!
Yeah! Pictures, finally pictures! Thanks for taking them and then posting pictures of my kiddos. They had a wonderful time. I really appreciate you helping out!
Post a Comment