So, I went without a computer for like 36 hours and thought the world had ended. Then I felt really pathetic for the fact that I felt like the world had ended. But amazingly I fixed the computer (with remote help from Ben and a borrowed DVD from Jason) and all is well again though I have decided I need to read books more cus really thats just sad.
So, last week Ben's Great Grandpa or Aurora's Great Great Grandpa Kannaird died. Oni Kannaird was completely Scottish and from the mother land (Scotland). I just think it was pretty amazing how long that man lived and what he lived through. He was 99 when he died. He didn't move in with his daughter till he was 96! So I hear the man was very Scottish(ahem...stubborn)and an incredibly hard worker. Must be where Ben gets it from. But the reason for the random rant was I'm thinking about honoring the man and Ben's heritage by naming the baby Gideon James Kannaird Lowe I think it sounds great. But Ben's not sure about the 4 name thing. Gideon is for well I just love the name always have, James in honor of the two (yes two) James Paces in our lives( both amazing men that we both love ) and Kannaird for Oni. So what do you think? Is 4 too many names?
3 comments:
No 4 isn't too many...look at little Joy..can you imagine filling out a scantron with that name..4 is fine!
I think that it is a nice name and it honors so many people - what could be better than that? In the BOM remember Lehi and Nephi we named after the first ones so that they could remember and love their hertiage - so will Gideon and honestly when do you say your complete name anyway?
I think it is a wonderful idea. Think of all the names in our family that are long. Nathaniel James Xin Sheng Ball, Amanda Paige Xin Jie Ball, Joy's name and Arabella's name. It would be a nice tribute to Ben's family, I think. Mama
Post a Comment