Monday, July 18, 2011

Swirling hormones!


The Zugspitze July 3rd

So after some long talks with my husband and trying to draw out his opinions we are trying to figure out how our kleine lowe will get here ( little lion or little Lowe). Stay tuned for that, but as I deal with the emotional aftermath of my miscarriage I am not enjoying the insane ups and downs that my crazy hormones are providing! Sheesh, that and Aurora has decided Mom must be pushed to the limit of sanity at ALL times.

*Is it wrong that I do want another baby as long as its not as hard as my daughter? Honestly that's how I feel. Aurora is HARD and today I literally wanted to just sit there and bang my head against the wall for ten minutes. I cant have another baby if its like Aurora. I cant handle two this hard.I realize she's three and a half but why wont she listen to me? Its like it doesn't register in her brain. This is not the normal my child wont listen to me dilemma. Its literally like it doesn't process. I can be telling her exactly what she wants to hear but it doesn't get through and the screaming fit continues. We know her hearing is fine it was just tested by her ENT.Suggestions, opinions? I love this kid more than words can express but dealing with her anxiety, ADD and whatever this is, is draining!

Other than that we have been spending our weekends in the Bavarian Alps and enjoying the incredible weather and the opportunity to get away from reality.It is probably my favorite place on earth and I feel so much peace there.I don't understand how people can see such incredible beauty and not believe that God exists and loves us. I'm so thankful for that knowledge.

* After camping for several days showering feels like HEAVEN!

No comments: