So I'm thinking about making money from my design genius, but seriously as we contemplate IVF and adoption and the totals add up in my head I would like to do something that will help our goal of growing our family. So I would sell baby blankets, matching burp cloths,laminate cotton bibs, and pacifier clips.Right now its just a thought as I don't have time right now and I'm still trying to get my house in order but this fall we are going to put the kiddos in preschool so I will GASP have time to myself to sew for the first time in four years. I also
love the idea of giving back. By that I mean I have been blessed to have my kids and hopefully will get a couple more but I would like to help others with that goal as well. It is such a fundamental thing to love and be loved and sadly not everyone has that opportunity without help.There is no better righteous desire than to have an eternal family and not everyone is blessed with such. So if I do start the store 25% of all profits would go to either helping orphans or families trying to achieve the goal of adoption of special needs children. Since both are near and dear to my heart.
* I really do honestly want feedback! What do you think? Should I do it or am I crazy?!
Also, if you too would like to help families adopt special needs children visit this amazing website:
4 comments:
The new font is interesting. Is it going to be an online store? That would keep you away from having the cost of a physical store. Remember you will have taxes and shipping, etc. so 25% may make you go under. I think you are incredibly gifted and this might be a good venue for you. Good luck.
Okay in my brain I already answered you but then found out I really didn't whoops. Anyways I say go for it! You already doing so much sewing anyways why not try to make a bit of money out of it?
Do it! Do it! I will be your personal cheerleader this fall!!!
hi it is lizzy arora looks cut
Post a Comment