Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gideon James Lowe turned TWO!

Brand new
Chipmunk cheeked perfection

Seriously can you blame me for wanting more?!

1 year old
Look at the chubbiness!

Mom, I dont want my picture taken thanks.
















so stoic!

Get me inside out of this cold white wet stuff NOW!!!!

He loved his ride and cried getting off.

They're holding hands I love it!




Seriously click on this picture and make it big and look at his tongue! I love it!


My boy turned 2 on the first. What can I say but we love him till bursting point. You can't help it with this boy. He's a heartbreaker! He's my sweet sensitive little soul who is stubborn as a mule, very determined, very kind and gentle, incredibly active, very scientificly minded, loves music and to dance, color and PLAY. He loves being outside, loves, loves, LOVES it! We have to basically padlock all the doors to keep him from escaping. He loves pow-lo ( Apollo the puppy)and is incredibly gentle with him. He really is the sweetest thing. People instantly fall in love with him since he's adorable but then they get to know him and dont stand a chance at ever recovering from his charms.

Yes, his presents are wrapped in newspaper and he (honestly he did) requested the chocolate cream Ritter Sport cake. He got a lot of tools, a football and a car tower that I dont have pictures of. He's a happy kid he can now be handy like Daddy and Manny and he sleeps with his football so..... I believe everything is a hit!

He wants to big and loves playing with other kids. He is very advanced and constantly amazes other people at his skills. The week before he turned two he was in the emergency room twice once from falling a great distance that all he got was scratched up and then he got pushed off the piano bench by his sister and got three stitches to the back of his head. So yeah he looks like he belongs to fight club in his birthday pictures.It was a long week for me!

The weekend of his birthday we went down to the Alps to celebrate the fourth of July and we took the train and cable car up the Zugspitze.They both loved both the train and the cable car but he still hates snow and being cold! It was frigid and snowing up there so we didnt stay long outside and headed back down quickly. It was amazing to be snowed on as we looked down the mountain at all the green trees!

I love this boy and we are so very blessed to call him ours!I cant believe how much he's grown.

2 year stats:

Height- 35.5 inches=75%
Weight-26 pounds =30 %

Supposedly he will be between 6 ft. to 6'2 so long and lanky like his Daddy.

1 comment: