Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Soap Opera anyone?

I'm 28 and pretty thrilled about it!

My Mom asked me the other day if I felt like my life was like a soap opera and I just laughed. I never thought of it that way as I despise Soap Opera's and their insipid lines and horrible acting but yeah I guess it is. Thinking about it really gave me a good laugh. Starting from when Ben and I were dating and he was "fighting for my affections" from 2 other guys, to our super quick engagement, to our hurried marriage because he got called up and getting married less than a week later. To miscarriages, infant loss, babies, deployments, moving, family,infertility, moving to Germany, Ben's job, my odd but amusing children, and health problems. YUP, I think we would make a pretty entertaining/heart wrenching show. The only thing we don't have is adultery and were gonna keep it that way! I do love my life though so I guess I would just be bored without the drama. So who's up for an Episode of How the Lowe's Turn?

I'm so ready! Ready for the current issues and massive changes with Ben's job to be resolved( not bad particularly just frustrating), ready to move to the new house, ready to FINALLY be pregnant after all these stupid drugs. *TMI* But when making a baby starts to get less than fun you know its time already! Ready to not be fat. I've gained 20 pounds since August just from these stupid drugs and I DON'T LIKE IT! Also my hair keeps changing colors from all the hormonal ups and downs, stripes are sooooo attractive.So if we aren't pregnant this month were taking a break till I feel ready to start again. I'm losing this weight and then we get to do IUI's and Injectable's meaning I get shots every day in my tuckus. FUN huh! *Soap Opera moment of the week my Dr. ( on my Birthday) told me I have a year maybe 2 then my ovaries will be too damaged to create good follicles. They are having problems with that now. I'm making follicles they just aren't developing like they should or aren't large enough so if they do get fertilized my body is aborting them because they wouldn't make healthy babies. BUT a huge blessing of living in Germany is infertility treatments cost about 1/4 of the amount they do in the states. Definitely something to be grateful for!

* Yes, I know I'm running out of time but regardless need a break. I would like to be a good Mom and wife for awhile.

No comments: