
What with Valentines, my Birthday and Our Anniversary in the same week its basically a week of fun food, activities and presents. The longer I am married I realize that its the togetherness that matters most not the where or what.This week I am thankful to be able to actually be with my husband to celebrate our love together.
I have been so blessed to have some incredible people to love and be loved by. I dreamt last night that I was a widow and some guy was trying to date me( thank you fertility meds for bizarre dreams). I didn't want to date because I couldn't imagine finding someone as perfect for me as Ben. Even in my weird dreams hes got his hooks in me. I woke up from that dream and laid there thinking about how its true and how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man. He drives me crazy sometimes but oh how I love him. We have a great marriage. We both work hard on that but we do, we have a great marriage. We have been through so much in the last 6 years that we communicate like we've been married forever. I'm so grateful for a man that loves to talk to me.Its always been one of the things I've always loved, most men aren't like that but he shares everything with me.Then there's the fact that he gave me the three most perfect and ornery children. They are beautiful, smart, little stinkers who are perfect pieces of our puzzle.They are amazing and I wish you could know them better.One day.
Today Ben gets off early and is making ME dinner= BEST GIFT EVER. Followed by chocolate fondue and we have a perfect day.Well if you took out the fact that Gid keeps puking anyway...
My birthday we are going to Garmisch( the ALPS) since I LOVE it there and will spend the day and get my birthday present which I have wanted since I saw it three years ago when we came to Germany on vacation. I will post pictures later I'm sooooo excited!
Friday is our 6th Anniversary and we will be going out to lunch at our favorite restaurant as Ben has to work that night.For a gift to "each other" for Valentines and our Anniversary we got a new 60 inch flat screen TV. I'm totally okay with "our gift" being for him. It surprised me he wanted it as he's not "that" guy but he works super hard so he deserves his huge TV and ( he is so hard to shop for it was a relief to not have to figure out what to get him for two different days).The kids LOVE it too. The first day they just sat stared, watched TV and wouldn't move it was pretty funny. So its made being confined to the house away from play group, Story time, and Church a little easier I think for the still sick Aurora and Gideon. So maybe it is a gift for me too in that way.
*It doesn't take a husband or flowers or chocolate. Just know you are always loved. All my love now and always- Asia
No comments:
Post a Comment