My kiddos.
Aurora has this strange new high pitched cackle that drives me crazy, loves to play games, play with friends,do crafts,watch movies, eat chocolate, and drive her brother crazy. Shes in a pretty fun stage right now where she wants to know" whats that?" about everything. She also spends quality time at the Piano every day singing and playing. I really need to tape it.
Gideon has decided whining is fun, sleeping with Mom and Dad is the best thing ever( we completely disagree) , dumping full boxes of cereal on the rug is a great way to snack and get into trouble, says ten new words every day, being adorable and get into everything he isn't supposed to. He also attended nursery for the first time last Sunday and did great. I really don't get it but in this ward a parent from each kid stays in there with the kid. Its not a rule the parents just do it. Ummmm.....? Whats the point of that exactly? He can come with me instead of that so I can actually get something out of church. Anyway, so I just dropped him off he toddled over to some toys and started happily playing and I left. Some parents looked at me odd but am I supposed to be apologetic that my kids are well adjusted, like people and don't cling, scream and whine?! Seriously? Anyway vent over I just find it really odd that it seems like the majority of the kids in my ward ( were talking ten screamers here) scream for two hours when presented with toys, snacks, songs, bubbles and other kids. Are my kids the weird ones, if so I'm am okay with that.
Weve been basically snowed in for several weeks and I think they know I'm on crazy pills and are responding in kind. Auroras tantrums are getting better thankfully though. On the Infertility Chronicles I am on cycle day 10 and on the 23rd I go in to get my Ultrasound. I don't know how every things gonna work this month since I'm supposed to get shots on Christmas and they wont be open. I don't know, I just don't feel like this this is the month. Hopefully I'm wrong, and all of this wasn't for nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment