Prague at night
"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I totally disagree with this statement sorry Ralph! I feel the opposite, maybe its life experience talking or just my life who knows but I read this quote and it made me laugh, in a good way I might add.
God works in mysterious ways and I feel like he waits, lets me make a decision since I don't like doing that and then laughs. No, I don't think he's malicious just a parent. Since I do the exact same thing as I watch Aurora. Its nice Aurora that you think you get chocolate for breakfast and I did ask what you wanted, but guess what its so not gonna happen since I know you need good things for your body before the chocolate. So I know better than she does which honestly makes her mad some times. I'm sure God feels this way just with more important stuff. We want it now, but he knows when we need it. Which is later, which makes me mad some times too. Not today though.
5 comments:
????? Didn't understand the post.
Love you anyway. The picture of Prague is beautiful.
I find that as a mother I have learned so much about Heavenly Father and why He does certain things. Hang in there.
Love ya
I feel the same way a lot lately. You voiced my thoughts perfectly!
Asia, i think it is kind of funny that you and I seem to always be on the same wave length. I am so glad that, after meeting years ago and becoming acquainted, I can still "talk" to you. Thanks for posting exactly what I was feeling!
<3, Tori
I kinda agree with old Ralphie boy. I tend to take a while before making decisions, especially big ones, but once I've weighed all my options, prayed and told Heavenly Father what I plan on doing, a lot of times it's as though everything just falls into place and everything comes together as though "the universe conspire[d] to make it happen." My house buying experience being a prime example of this!! :)
Post a Comment