Yesterday, Gideon turned 17 months old! Its so hard for me to believe on so many levels!My baby is getting older and I'm not sure I'm alright with that.He's smart, too smart,funny and oh my goodness knows how to push his Daddy's buttons.He gets into trouble a dozen times a day and doesn't care about the word no. But he is the sweetest, cuddliest, most loving little stinker ever and I feel so blessed to be his Mom!
Those pictures were taken a month ago, he's shot up an inch since then. He is so tall! He is out growing his 18-24 month onesies since he is so long. Super long torso shorter legs (Lowe characteristic which Ben doesn't have but all three of my children do).He was wearing 24 month pants today and oh hes got a good inch left in them before he's too tall!
Gideon's 17 month stats:
Height- 33 inches = 80%
Weight-23.4 pounds =22.1 %
He is definitely his fathers son!
No comments:
Post a Comment