
This was taken of an incredible sculpture at the Cathedral in Strausbourg, France.It was so very detailed but you sadly cant see all of it in the picture since my camera doesn't like dark places.
I am thankful for: My savior, my family ( near and far), and of course chocolate. But really I feel incredibly blessed this year. My husband has a fantastic job that he works hard at, we are well taken care of, I live in a beautiful country where thankfully I can still enjoy being an American, I have incredible children , a supportive family, great friends, and a wonderful life. I am so blessed and am so very excited to introduce my children to the beauty of the Christmas season where we get to celebrate Christ in such an open giving way. I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and will be able to feel and focus on the special season we are entering. Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey of life with me.
* For now I'm going to try to keep the blog public but I will just be a little less forth coming with information.
No comments:
Post a Comment