Does anyone else's dream vacations revolve around food and cooking classes like mine do? One day I will: Go to the Lobster Festival in Maine, Spend a week at a cooking class in New Orleans, Eat my way through New York City and attend as many Theater productions and go to as many museums as possible, Go to cooking classes in Italy and learn how to make amazing seafood and tour all of Rome- the most plausible right now. I would also like to go back to Singapore( we'd like to move there some day). I guess my one non related vacation is I want to go to Ireland and rent a cottage on the beach and just absorb the beautiful scenery,let my kids play on the beach and listen to Irish people talk to my hearts content , oh and the jewelry I should start saving now.Ireland is number one on my to do before I die list and is scheduled for Summer 2012. Needless to say if anything happened to Ben and I decided to remarry I think I would go camp myself there until I could convince some man with an incredible accent and red hair to marry me, if not I think I could be single for the rest of my days.-Random huh?! Lets hope nothing ever happens to Ben!
* No, I'm not a big lover of French food or people so I don't have any desire to go to Paris and take classes.The Italians though.... why am I not Italian, Chinese and Mexican? That would be one interesting mix!Instead I'm German and English. I come from the people that make and eat the worlds most boring, disgusting and bland food. Seriously who though of eating fermented cabbage( sauerkraut)or head cheese( just looking at it makes me want to be sick)?!
3 comments:
You can't go to all of those amazing cooking classes without me! wouldn't that be fun. It's funny I never wanted to go to France either. Loved your post. I love accents too. MIss you.
Your idea of renting a beach house in Ireland and just camping there until you can convince some gorgeous man with an equally gorgeous accent to marry you sounds wonderful to me. One side note though, in my several visits to that wonderful island, I've not come across too many red heads (actually none that I can think of), but plenty of blondes, brunettes and black haired folks. I'm thinking maybe the redheads are in Scotland....another place with a gorgeous accent!!!
Well its a good thing Bens still alive and kickin then Dallas! Scotland, hmmm....
Post a Comment