Dr. Korte is my OB/GYN and I just love him. I went back on Friday and I DON'T have to have surgery! My cysts which he just knew would have to have surgery on are gone with no new ones at this time! Give me a week, but still!!!! I attribute this to all the prayers said on my behalf and as a giant blessing from the Lord. So we talked babies, miscarriages, hysterectomies, tubal ligations, drugs, and injections and as always like everyone else he got mad that Declan died...again.I'm tired of people telling me that shouldn't have happened. I know, I feel the same way, lets get past that its done. Anyway, its sweet that this man who has known me for such a short time and in a very unlike German fashion cares and is protective of me. So rest assured I'm in very capable hands. He told me word for word things that Dr. Hulme in Houston told me.So, he advised me its not likely I will get pregnant again, its very dangerous, but if we want to try regardless we need to now.So... here we go again. I have faith that if the Lord wants me to produce another little Lowe I will and I will do so without harm to myself or my baby. If not... so be it. I have been so blessed to have my kids, all three of them.I would not be the person I am today with out each of them touching my life in a way that has made me better and stronger than I was before.They are incredible; funny, intelligent, beautiful, strong, stubborn and oh so sweet. But my heart doesn't feel full yet. I still have room for more and I have faith that the Lord will fill that empty space.
* I'm not too excited for the strongest drugs yet or the shots or the all the insane side effects especially during the Christmas season. But it will be worth it if it all works! Say a little prayer of patience for my sweet husband as I'm gonna be all sorts of crazy during December! Seems silly now but I really did not want to be pregnant during the summer in a country that doesn't have air conditioning but heck I will gladly sit in front of a fan for two months if thats what it takes and try to be thankful all the while.
No comments:
Post a Comment