Beside the word Ornery is a picture of my two kids. I cant keep Gideon out of drawers or anything for that matter. For the people who were around when Aurora was this age knows how she could find and get into every thing in even the most child friendly house. Gid puts her to shame. Seriously I don't know how he does it, but Aurora tries hard to keep up by constantly getting into Mom's Jewelry, make up and perfume. Every other day she comes out of the bathroom smelling like a department store because she put them all on at once. Then theres the band aids that some how are stickers.... Gid personally likes hair products, soap, dishwashing soap, dawn liquid soap,( see a trend), flour, sugar, spices, shoes, pots and pans, trash and putting things that shouldn't be thrown away in the trash.... and the list goes on. Some days I just want to bang my head against the wall, eating soap really?! Then Gid looks at me with his dimpled Lowe grin( its genetic all the Lowe boys have it) and I melt. It doesn't work with Ben( he doesn't melt). Which I think is because Ben does the exact same thing when I'm mad at him. Though, it doesn't work as well for him any more.
Yes, that is my son in a pink tutu. He brought it to me and wanted help putting it on so I did. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world and frankly so did I. It totally made my day. He then brought me his Incredible Hulk T-shirt afterwards and then went upstairs to play basketball (we have a toddler sized one). I think he's a pretty balanced kid. He sure can make me laugh!
* Also, I'm asking for prayers on behalf of the Joey Felix Family which a lot of you know. Their baby died unexpectedly today. She was about 38 weeks pregnant.It breaks my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment