Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wilhelma Zoo



















It is so beautiful here and we enjoyed it so much. We were there for five hours and we saw maybe half of the animals and gardens. I love the old buildings, hedges,and ponds.It has such a beautiful old romantic feel to so much of it which is not what I was expecting at a Zoo. It is a must see for anyone who comes and visits us.Aurora loved that there are peacocks just walking around and the poor peacocks got chased each and every time she saw one.They seemed pretty used to it though.Gideon was pooped and slept through most of the animals but he seemed to enjoy what he did see.

I want to go back and have our family pictures taken there.*Yes I had another hair catastrophe and my hair is currently reddish brown. NEVER and I do mean NEVER use German hair dye.

1 comment:

CYNDI said...

Asia, you look like me!My hair is a lighter, but we look so similiar now. Love you so!