Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleeping beauty



There are only two ways I can get Aurora to take a nap (which she still very much needs). One is to put on one of her favorite shows between 2:30 and 3:00 (90% chance of her taking a nap) or getting her to fall asleep in the car on the way home from running errands. Since we only drive into town twice a week(week days) she usually falls asleep to Pooh Bear and Tigger. She falls asleep and then I always move her to her bed. I give her ten minutes after I turn on her show and she is almost always passed out. I had to take a picture so I can remember how sweet she looks while asleep and how so very hard she plays that she can be so totally passed out. The pictures are of a corner of our playroom.

No comments: