My babies are hams and love to make me laugh. Also, flirts most definitely flirts. Oh, heavens! I love these kiddos more than words can say. They are so fun right now! They play together, seriously play and its so fun to watch. I asked Aurora if she would like a grilled cheese sandwich the other day and she said, yumm... yes please. Then turned to Gideon and asked "Would you like a cheese sandwich?" So cute! They love each other so much that they now try and wake the other one up when they get bored and the other is napping, cute but not okay. I think in a couple years they will share a room if this continues. We have a huge room on the third floor thats almost two rooms since it has a wall that goes down the middle just not all the way. It's currently our playroom but when we have another baby it might become their room if the undying love continues.
We have been busy!We have gone to Triberg in the black forest, Rottweil the oldest city in Baden Wurttemburg(the state in Germany where we live), working on our terrace, lawn, hiking, going to the Zoo, going to the market, on walks,Gideon's first Oreo, and then ya know living our normal everyday lives where I try to keep the house clean and keep up with the eternal process of laundry and dirty dishes.Also, Ben got his new PS3 so Rock Band (which is surprisingly fun and the kids love) is also a new form of entertainment at our house. Gideon is in heaven. He makes everything into a drum including the toilet (seat down of course). So he pretty much thinks playing with Dad is heaven on earth!
* Since its been so long I thought I would provide the Grandmas with the requested picture overload. Yes, the carpet on the stairs from the 2nd to the third floor is MAROON, lovely isn't it(major sarcasm). Thankfully its only on the stairs and landing, randomly its the only carpet in the entire house.Also, Triberg, Rottweil , Ben and Aurora's Hike, and the Zoo will each get their own post soon.
2 comments:
I didn't recognize my Gideon in those first pictures - he has grown up so much - :(
I can't believe how much he looks like Daddy's baby pictures and he has gotten so big! Made me want to cry. thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment