Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SO...

Dearest Blogging world we are STILL sick and icky, and the "weather outside is frightful" and not too delightful my head wants to explode, so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!It's going to for the next several days so I might as well as embrace it. We were supposed to get "light snow", well... we so far have almost a foot of new snow. So sad all of the old was almost gone and I was excited for afternoon walks again, oh well!

On a positive note I did finish Auroras curtains and now am working on a blanket for my sister Kathie's baby who will be here soon. Kathie its going to be hard to send it to you I love the fabric! I need another girl! So yay for accomplishing stuff while I am illness and weather bound.Other than that I've been doing a lot of in depth research/reading at night and my head feels like its going to explode with new knowledge.I'm thinking of taking a couple of college courses this fall but were also planning on adding to our family as well so I think that might be setting myself up for failure. So we will see.

Ben and I are going away for two days/1 night for our anniversary and it has been fun planning our little childless trip.I wont disclose the location as he doesn't even know where we are going but it's some where really old, helpful right?!

3 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Dang, you've got Kathie pregnant before she's even married!! LOL

Caleb T Ricks said...

I agree with Dallas. It does seem strange to say that I will have a baby next month. But understand why you would put it that way. Thanks for making a blanket - I am sure it will be beautiful. I hope you guys have a wonderful Valentines, Birthday, Annivsary celebration all by yourselves! Love ya lots, Kathie

debra said...

For your anniversary - Rothenburg in a really cool B & B? If not, that would be a cool place to stay. I need an update!