Tuesday, February 16, 2010

27



Me and my sweet boy

Today is my birthday.It's been a pretty good day.I am wearing my skinny jeans again. I got taken out to lunch which was so yummy by husband. I Have a beautiful new watch on my wrist and am ending the day with Cinnabon(homemade, I have the recipe)Cinnamon rolls and Bacon. Oh, bacon! Bacon is not on my diet so for my birthday I am splurging on calories. I am now the wise old age of 27. It sounds so much older than 26 but I have thought that of every year. I'm an adult. Funny huh? I have been through a rather lot in the last ten years and I still have problems considering myself an adult. I feel like 30 is the magic age but that will probably change in three years. So my goals for 27 are to be happy where I am in life, to love more, to feel more, to be more. Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Jen said...

share the cinnabon recipe! although if i make it and eat it i probably won't be able to be in MY skinny jeans again!

Caleb T Ricks said...

Happy Happy Birthday Asia Dear! I hope you had a great day - sounds like it was good. So glad you got to spend it with Ben. Love ya, Kathie

M & J Bowerbank said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Donna Leavitt said...

Sounds like a perfect day. And when you hit 30, you MAY be all grown up. I don't think I felt all grown until my kids started school and now I am feeling OLD at 33.