Friday, December 18, 2009

Vitamitaveggiemans




The name says it all and if you weren't lucky enough to watch and love Lucille Ball it wont make any sense at all but if you know what I'm talking about you'll laugh or at least grin you have to.Anyway, Aurora LOVES her viatties as she calls them.She reminds me every morning without fail. The conversation goes like this:

Mama, viatties please!
Mama... Please!!
PLEASE!!!VIATTIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!

It usually takes a minute because inevitably she chooses to remind me when I'm feeding her brother or in the middle of making pancakes.I have to keep them hidden in the bathroom or she wants them all day.She gets normal sour/sweet chewy vitamins and then the others are calcium bears since she hates milk.I've never heard of a kid who likes their vitamins quite this much.I love it. She makes me laugh, vitties and all!

No comments: