Go back up and look at the pictures in sequence. My camera was handy so I took pictures while finding out how my huge beautiful bunch of grapes was now out of the fridge and on the living room rug. My favorite is how it is eternally captured on film how she blamed her five month old brother on getting the grapes out.Yes, he stood up got a chair out opened the fridge( the fridge door is too high for her to reach otherwise) and the veggie chiller,retrieved said grapes, closed the drawer and the door, and moved the chair back into place.Then gave you the grapes Hmm... he looks pretty innocent to me.I was laughing like crazy the whole time. Maybe it was just one of those things where you had to be there but it made my day. She isn't even two yet. I think I have the right to be very very afraid!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The Grapes
Go back up and look at the pictures in sequence. My camera was handy so I took pictures while finding out how my huge beautiful bunch of grapes was now out of the fridge and on the living room rug. My favorite is how it is eternally captured on film how she blamed her five month old brother on getting the grapes out.Yes, he stood up got a chair out opened the fridge( the fridge door is too high for her to reach otherwise) and the veggie chiller,retrieved said grapes, closed the drawer and the door, and moved the chair back into place.Then gave you the grapes Hmm... he looks pretty innocent to me.I was laughing like crazy the whole time. Maybe it was just one of those things where you had to be there but it made my day. She isn't even two yet. I think I have the right to be very very afraid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment