Friday, December 4, 2009

Adult=2 year old

So today on my way into the PX(walmart)Food Court I got my kids out of the car and the lady whos car was next to mine walked up and not so patiently waited as I got Gideon's seat out. As I was walking away she yelled at me" You touched my car". Um.. okay and kept walking. NO YOU TOUCHED MY CAR!!! So I turn back around with my screaming hungry 5 month old and very hungry almost two year old(the real one) and waited for an explanation. Evidently as I got Gideon out of the car my door touched her car, oh gasp like that has never happened before.She proceeded to point out a dot on her car and demanded I give her my insurance information and the man with her said well maybe you should call the MP. WHAT THE? You are going to call the Military Police seriously?! So I said No thats not necessary we werent in any kind of accident and proceeded to give her my email address. She didnt believe that my name really was Asia so she scribbled down my license plate number as I walked off. Really? Lady your immaturity ruined my perfectly good day. My almost two year old has better manners. It was a WOW moment. I am very proud of myself for not telling her she was ridiculous and just walking away. Just had to share my vent of the very mature people out there. They really are everywhere.

1 comment:

Shelly Turpin said...

wow - sorry about that - ick