Sunday, December 6, 2009
Oh the excitment-insert sarcasm
The excitement of yesterday is when we drove thirty minutes one way just to find a cat litter sifter and then came home. It rained a lot and was freezing cold. We went to the Weissach Weinachtsmarkt which was cute but a bit of a let down and came home and made our own fair food for the price of one yes one Brat in a brotchen. Fair food is ridiculously expensive no matter where you live. Then our landlord brought over our second fridge(thank heavens, the one in the kitchen is literally smaller than a hotel minibar's and this one is about half the normal size so a step up!)and we dug through more boxed up crap or should I say stuff of Ben's that has been boxed up since we got married and the whole deployment thing started five years ago.He was like a small child on Christmas morning. Anyway, that was my eventful or non-eventful Saturday. No pictures.We cant find the charger for either camera swell huh!I hate moving, I really hate moving. Ben is already talking about the next place and house and all I can do is cringe. But in good news I had a good day at church today and my baby is sitting up by himself. Aurora when she's not throwing fits is a hoot and yesterday told us she was "the princess" when we asked her who she was. She says her name now which is cute. Aurora is hard for adults to say so I'm proud of her. Gideon is still Giddy though according to her.As you can tell I'm very random today and I have headache so I'm off to do the dishes and take care of my children before we go over to some new friends house for dinner.I think I should take some Advil as well so they dont think I'm a bit off( which I am but hey your not supposed to let that slip till you know people better, right?). Love to all. I will have time to call and chat sometime in the next year or so I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stopped on your blog, haven't read anything, but felt i had to tell you my son just turned 19 last week, and my daughter will be 17 in less than a month. It is just an amasing journey and always amazed at each new stuff they experience, as simple as they can be. Cherish every moments cause you wake up one morning and realize they are adults. And they start understanding you, a lot more as they grow. Have a wonderfull journey in Germany,
Luc From Canada!
Post a Comment