Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving on

Thanksgiving Bath. I adore the amount of bubbles.
I feel like a bad parent. She looked so cute for Thanksgiving but then slept the day away so no pictures.
My brother Nathan on my parents workshop/barn petting Callie.Yes, its almost December and he's wearing shorts. I did that too.
My parents cows. Surrounded by downfall that was collected from Ike.
I think the land is beautiful and though they are Gentleman Ranchers(meaning they do it for fun or for my moms stress levels)I am NOT a country girl!

I feel like we are moving on in life right now.We are literally moving, but even when things happen sometimes I feel stuck in the same place. I'm having another baby. Yes, I know that is not especially new news but I keep telling myself that in awe or terror. Depends on the moment. Today, most definitely terror. Teething, a cold, my first day of morning sickness, stupid AVIS,and the lack of Ben equals pure terror.We just bought a house that is currently being remodeled.That my contractor told me would be done by the 9th. We move in on the 10th. We are making REAL plans to be a REAL family unit where(gasp) we all live together. My baby turns one in 27 days and I'm planning her party. It just seems like we are moving forward right now and its totally terrifying me! In case you didn't know I don't deal with change well. It scares me. So I'm a little excited, a little ready to cower under my covers and refuse to do anything, but I actually think I'm ready. Its a nice feeling for once.Though I'm not excited for the next two weeks as everything needs to get cleaned, packed,moved, and unpacked.

It was not a good morning to sum up my frustration is an episode in the life of Aurora from this morning. She doesn't like to get her diaper changed, who knows why but she just doesn't. Well I simply don't care when she smells she gets changed pronto.Well as I struggled to hold her as she stood up with poop everywhere she decided to dive. Into what? Her poopy diaper face first. Disgusting , frustrating and just a good example of how my day has gone.Like I said earlier pure terror about Gideon this afternoon.Tomorrow WILL be a better day!

1 comment:

Shelly Turpin said...

I loved the pictures! Too fun!
I hope things settle down for you and the packing goes well.