Sorry for the lapse in blogging we have been a tad busy with unpacking, decorating,wrapping presents,spending three hours in the post office getting 1 key(not exaggerating!), having the Ball's annual Girl's Night Out here, finding Good new Doctors, Eating Spaghetti for the first time(Aurora), exploring the area, visiting with lots of family, going to a baby blessing,saying TONS of new words without prompting, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, and fighting off the ick we have both had since the 23rd. Plus, we have both really missed Ben and me Ben and Declan for the past few days.Last year I was in labor right now so I didn't have time to focus on the fact that it should have been Declan's first Christmas. It hit harder this year as I watched Aurora and hers.Though it was nice that Aurora's present to me is she now calls me Mama or Mommy instead of Asia like she has been for 7 months.
We went to G&G Ball's house for Christmas Eve and spent the night for Christmas. It was fun as always to be surrounded by my family and friends.
We are SPOILED! Aurora received some great new toys that she is loving, thanks Great Grandpa and Grandma Lowe for the Ark and animals its a big hit! She loves her baby laptop from G&G Ball. She is enjoying everything! I received a LOT of new toys to play with too! Thanks everyone like I said I just feel spoiled rotten. We have been very blessed in the past year and I am so thankful for the people in our lives whom we have been able to share our blessings with. So thanks!
Sadly I have to postpone Aurora's party tomorrow since were both still sick. Plus, I think most of the parties guest's are now sick too! So I'm a little sad but internally very relieved to not have to do everything alone and sick so next weekend.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment