OK, I apologize for the delay in posting but for those that know my mom know she has the worlds slowest Internet. It really takes a couple minutes for a page to download so I thought I was gonna die.I have been in Houston which was loads of fun. Aurora got to meet many of her relatives for the first time and I got to meet my new niece Victoria( she was blessed on Sunday) who is rather adorable if I do say so but I'm a tad biased.
Aurora had her first baby food other than rice cereal which she doesn't particularly enjoy. But she really likes her pears! She also went on her first plane ride, well rides. She is a trooper she handled it very well and several people coming off the plane told me how surprised they were that she didn't cry the whole time. Aurora only cries when she's hungry or sick or just plain exhausted and then only for seconds till the pacifier gets popped in so I'm lucky.
So.....................We are planning on moving to Tampa at some point this year. It got pushed back though so who knows when now. But that means our trip to Germany is back on which I am very excited to see Ben but not so much the 24 hours in transit and the jet lag that will follow all by myself with a 5 month old.She is a great traveler and doesn't seem to mind the plane at all but wow that's a long time. Sigh!!
I am currently being attacked by very happy cats so tah tah for now. I'm sure my very tired brain will remember more later!
3 comments:
Asia, I love the new pictures. She is so cute. I love the Grandma one and the one with Joy. I am so glad that Aurora did well on the plane. Here's hoping that your Germany trip will go as well. Are you bummed about the move getting pushed back? More time to find the home you really want, right? Love you so
Thanks for posting so quickly! Wow! Loved the pictures! It was lovely seeing you and meeting Aurora.
Excited about your trip to Germany!
Ben can show you all the places from his mission and you can show him all your places from living there - sounds fun!
Wow a trip to Germany! Sounds like lots of fun, you might want to buy some "earplanes" for Aurora's baby ears. We used them for our babies ears on flights to Denver and SLC and they really helped them. Have a fun trip and keep us posted!
Post a Comment