Today I woke up in one of those amazing moods. The kind where you feel like you could conquer the world. I love those days! So as I listen to my son destroying my kitchen as I type I will tell you about it. I have been really sick for the last 6 weeks. One thing after another its been frustrating . I've been going to different doctors appointments 2-3 times a week for the last six. But today I am finally starting to feel good, my brain feels unmuddled and today I find out if I'm pregnant or not.I was so not going to tell until I saw a heartbeat since we've had two miscarriages in the last year but screw it, its pretty darn exciting and I cant keep it to myself. I promise I can keep other peoples secrets just not my own. This ongoing trial is obnoxious but I feel so at peace that I know that when I'm supposed to get pregnant I will and it will go well. So I'm excited today.
We have been to church twice since the year started. TWICE and I'm dying inside but I haven't had a choice with all the illness running rampant in our house. I have been doing bible story sticker scenes with Aurora,mini lessons about the stories portrayed in stickers(oriental trading company has some great supplies for cheap!) singing songs and she is FINALLY starting to say prayers on her "own." So I have been trying but I need the music and the peaceful feeling I get just by sitting and trying to pay attention. I love the Lord and am so grateful for all his tender mercies! So today I will try not to feel guilty as I know he knows, loves me and understands.
Its been GORGEOUS weather here this week so today we are off to the open air market here in town to get some beautiful vegetables and some fresh from the cow made today cheese and then to the park. Then I need to finish Gid's curtains and put the border on his quilt so I can send it off to be quilted by the ever talented Tammy. I love how it turned out even if it is a giant square ( thank you Aurora for throwing away one of the my quilt blocks ). I bought the fabric at my family's reunion in Nauvoo in 2008 before he was even conceived. Yes, I always know what I am having before hand it used to drive Ben crazy but now he completely believes me.Sometimes over time I can fall out of love with fabric I have purchased but I still really love this! His big boy room is going to be sooooooo cute and I made it all. I love that! I'm not going to post pictures till I get his quilt back and mounted on his wall( till he gets too big for his soon to be toddler bed and then made into a full).I made him a new matching comforter for his toddler bed and it matches his curtains perfectly. I decided to have a burnt orange wall in his room so I'm excited to see it all come together and not just be swimming around in my head. Anyway, I better go now and clean the banana oatmeal off my floor that Gid decided to artistically throw.I hope you can conquer your troubles today too!
*UPDATE: I am not pregnant but yesterday the doctor and I talked IVF and she told me to do it at a Clinic she associated with in Prague. They don't have the laws I disagree with here, its cheaper and they have a better success rate. I like Prague and it sounds like a fun reason to visit. Make a couple babies, go to some museums, eat out and do some shopping. Sounds like a good time to me! I have two girl names I love and two boys names. Wouldn't it be exciting to get to use two of them!
So my baby names are:
Daegan( Day- gen) Alexander
Jonathan Edward
Anna Alyse
Lorelei Elizabeth
2 comments:
I love the bottom three names. It would be so great for you to have a boy/girl twin set and then you could have 2 each! I am really excited about the possibility of Austin. Yesterday, Mandy asked me when we were going to see Aurora, Gideon and Asia and Ben. She said it feels like it has been a long time. I agree.
You sure have a lot going on! I love getting to "know" you this way since we never see each other! We have a favorite Mexican eatery in Prague if you want the info! Keep plugging on and I can't wait to see Gideon's decor!
Post a Comment