I have one friend that had a baby on the 2nd, two are having babies today by c-section and one tomorrow thats got to be good luck right?! Congratulations to all the Mommies of the beautiful new babies! I can't wait to come visit and meet them!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Yes, no maybe so....
As promised here is my update. I woke up at six this morning not normal at all and couldn't go back to sleep because of the nervous excitement I had about going to the doctor. Finally got up after watching Ben sleep for 45 minutes in blissful unawareness. Its one of the good things about being married. I like watching Ben sleep, but anyway went down stairs piddled on the computer for awhile waited for my 7:15 alarm to ring and then got dressed and left for the appointment with my doctor. Then I got to sit and wait for an hour, ugh! He then did an ultrasound which surprised me, as I didn't even think I was going to see him today but hey, so HE thinks I'm pregnant too! He measured my uterine lining which is fantastically thick BTW, I've had constant light cramps since the 25th which is a great sign of pregnancy and the exhaustion hit like a ton of bricks this weekend. Tomorrow I get all the results from my blood work since they aren't open this afternoon but yeah he told me he thinks I'm pregnant, I think I'm pregnant, Ben thinks I'm pregnant, the kids think I'm pregnant. So it has to be true right?! Evidently the blood work can have a false negative this early if I implanted late but he said not to worry he thinks I'm pregnant! It wont be real till I see a baby/ies that looks like a wiggly gummy bear with a heart beat though.I'm pretty excited about the thought though and never having to try to get pregnant again if I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment