Christmas- was fantastic. The kids opened and got WAY WAY too many gifts (next year smaller budget) the Grandma and Grandpas were a little too generous and so we have more new toys than toy box space and they got new toy boxes for Christmas too so I will be weeding out to put away for a little while soon. Ben and I had a great Christmas as well. I am now the very happy owner of 9 yes 9 new pairs of fluffy socks and great new house shoes. I adore fluffy socks and oddly it just one of those things I dont buy for myself so if your ever in doubt as what to get me I LOVE super soft socks of any kind. We had a great season and were able to do a lot of fun and spiritual things. On Christmas Eve through Christmas Day it snowed about three feet and it was fun to enjoy the magic of it.
We had lobster bisque, fall salad , bread and chocolate mouse cake for Christmas Eve. It was yummy!Then read the nativity, got new pj's and each a new book. Read each book. Got bubble baths and the kids were out by 7:15 which is not normal. That left us time to enjoy our evening and play Santa. It was fun!
Christmas morning we unwrapped presents for over an hour, had gingerbread pancakes, bacon and berries for breakfast then played and played and played! We had amazing Mexican produced by me and then Ben had to go to work at 6. It actually wasn't bad at all the kids and I passed out early after a solid 12 hours of playing. We had a wonderful and blessed Christmas together.It was the best one yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment