*I will post Aurora's Birthday soon.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Where have three weeks gone?!
So I will try to catch up on the last three weeks. We have been busy with Christmas, Birthdays, Parties, New Years, house hunting, Dr.'s appointments etc. So I am NOT pregnant the Doctor told me I am an enigma and I should be pregnant everything was perfect, well... what can I say we gave it the old college try and evidently it just wasnt time which I am fine with( really its true). No clomid this month as I had some serious cycts and over stimulated ovaries ( can you say OWWW!) but went in today for my monthly ultrasound and have one good follicle so I will get injections tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath to say the least if three didnt take last time, but I know it will happen in Gods time. I went in today firmly prepared to tell him we were taking a break till May( my decision not Ben's since we have so much going on right now but thats for another post). Then I looked at the wall of baby announcements and my heart melted and yearned. I want it and need it and it will be alright. Honestly I'm nervous to get pregnant again. Each pregnancy has gotten progressively worse so I'm scared of what the next will hold, but I know it will be alright. I just have to get and stay pregnant first right? Before I told him anything he told me not to give up and cheerfully set about making plans. Such a sweet man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment