Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Clarification
I would like to clarify that normally I don't think trying for three months would be long whatsoever! I have way to many friends who have and continue to experience severe fertility problems. The thing is for me I have had all the tests run on me, taken the drugs and done injections, been told when exactly to have sex by my doctor( which is pretty amusing actually) how many "good" follicles I have etc. This is not the we will try around day 14 and hope it works. I know it cant work that way for us and I'm not asking for that. I honestly feel incredibly blessed by scientific research in to the field of fertility. I would not be a mother other wise. So yes, I desperately want another baby girl, but I know that God desperately wants me to have one too. - Just in case you thought my whining was unjustified. Which it is probably but hey this is my blog I can whine all I want you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I wont even start on teenage mothers.......... you just don't want me to go there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Complain all you want! Even though I have 3 beautiful boys, I still have fertility problems. When it's not easy to get pregnant it's very annoying, no mater what other people think. I'll cross my fingers for you if you'll cross your fingers for me!
Sorry Asia. It took us over a year with Sammi. We did 2 cycles of fertility. I was also working full time and we were going through a "go live." Stressful time. Becca was getting pretty impatient with us. one day I explained to her that I was going to the doctor to help me get a baby in my tummy. She was disapointed when I came home empty handed that night. The month everything worked was the month Becca got mad. She stomped her little foot and folded her arms. She looked at me to help her and together we prayed that Mama would get a baby in her tummy. That month it worked without any drugs. I was grateful. My body would have killed twins. :) Becca was also the first to know when Sam was born. They were down on Galveston when my water broke. They tried to hold me off (32 weeks) but Sam was comin'. There was no cell reception down there then. Out on the beach, Grandma and Becca were walking and Becca announced that her sister was here. Really sweet story. My Sammi was worth the wait!
Post a Comment