Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The study of a beautiful baby







He is so big!

I cant believe my baby is ten months old!He is such a joy. Last night he stayed up till ten just playing and laughing and enjoying our undivided attention since Aurora went to bed at five amazingly.Times like those I don't really mind the lack of alone time Ben and I have.He is such a doll and the time is going by too quickly.Aurora is starting to miss him when hes asleep. She asks for her Buddy. I love it when she sees Gid and says HI BUDDY!

I was criticized for having my kids 18 months apart yesterday and it irked me. Just for the fact that they are close in age. They behave well in public(most of the time)and are clean, sweet and sociable. Her son isn't those things. Anyway to each his own I guess.I just told her I wanted more and walked away.I do want more, how could I not? I'm the mother to such amazing little creatures.A friend of mine just got pregnant after a long struggle with infertility. I am beyond thrilled for her. I'm so excited for her to know the joy, sorrow,frustration and bliss that is motherhood. I am so blessed.

* Might I add that its hard for me to believe that he's only in the 20th percent for weight but 70th for height. I married the right man. My kids are doomed to be tall and thin. I wish I had such a fate!

4 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

That woman would have a fit knowing my brother and I are only 14 months apart!! LOL

Donna Leavitt said...

You don't need to worry about a nasty comment like that. You're a wonderful mother. Keep up the great job! Love ya.

Shelly Turpin said...

crazy lady - ignore her

he looks so cute! I love roly poly babies!
The 4th pictures down looks like michael :)

asiaelizabeth said...

I think he looks like Micheal too, in the first picture as well its something about the jaw line and lips or something.