Thursday, May 13, 2010
Perfection
Perfect and normal what do those words mean to you? I have an incredibly large, wonderful, beautiful, close and gossipy family. I LOVE THEM ALL. They are perfect every one of them. They have traits that may drive me bonkers but who they are is perfection. There are people in my family who are different, and as such have been issued labels. I don't like it. I don't like the fact that those labels can deny those I love from things and experiences that they should be free to experience and have. It is wrong and it makes me livid. We are everyone of us unique and special, all 6.5 Billion of us on this earth its just that I'm particularly attached to my 100 or so. So today when you look around and might dismiss someone because they are different than you don't, be kind and think of what that persons mother thinks of them. They are perfect they just may need a little more help or patience. We are all different God made us each to be that way. Lets rejoice in that fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment