Tuesday, March 3, 2009

K. Kawai







Announcing our third born K. Kawai, our new piano. It is a beautiful 7 ft. satin ebony artist grand. She is small, she weighs in at over 700 pounds and even her bench weighs more than 60 since we got a leather tufted duet bench. Meaning it sits two. I'm excited for all the future mini recitals from Ben and the kids.I'm also happy that Ben has accomplished a lifetime goal by getting this. I know people think we are crazy for spending so much on a piano but we will always have it and it will get more use than any car we will ever own.

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Its beautiful Asia! Oh my goodness was that quit the labor or what...hope you had an epidural and csection for that...talk about kicking the ribs...heheh...we are very excited

Caleb T Ricks said...

It is a beauty! I love the finish - you will have to record the recitals from time to time to share with all your relatives in the States!