Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6x6 tag


Rules:
1. Go to your pictures on your computer
2. Go to your 6Th folder
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Post it
5. Blog about it:


So a friend of mine did this and I thought it was fun so I decided to do it to. I never do tags but this one was fun to see what picture was there. This picture is from a collection that I took right after getting Aurora her xylophone and letting her play with it the first time. I forgot how little hair she had and how auburn it was! I also love the pudge since its pretty much gone except for her thighs. This was in August 2008. I cant believe its almost been 8 months.

So I tag( come on its one picture) : Donna, Kathie, Cyndi, Shasta, Crystal, and Mama

No comments: